If you have a Colgate Pulse Series 2 Smart Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, you will have a charger in the box.
Charging the toothbrush
- Prior to first use, it is recommended to fully charge your toothbrush
- When charging the indicator “smile light” pulses white
- A full charge takes about 10 hours
- It is recommended to leave the charger unplugged between charges
You can check the battery level and the charge status of your toothbrush with the Smile light:
- The Smile light flashes red when the battery is low and needs to be recharged
- The Smile light blinks slowly when charging and changes colors if you did a brushing streak
Please note that using Colgate Pulse without enough battery can result in connectivity issues or lost recordings of brushing sessions
You can also check the battery level of your toothbrush using the Colgate Connect app:
- Open the app
- Make sure your toothbrush is paired with your device
- Open the toothbrush settings
- Check out the battery level section
Article is closed for comments.