Light-up timer and pressure sensor
The light ring at the base of your Colgate Pulse Series 2 helps you visualize your routine with the built-in light on the bottom of your brush.
- 2-Minute Timer: There are four light up quadrants on the bottom of the brush. One section lights up every 30 seconds indicating when it is time to move to a new quadrant to help get an even clean. The light ring will flash after 2 minutes indicating the brushing time is complete.
- Pressure Alert: Detects over brushing by flashing red to indicate when it’s time to take it easy on your teeth and gums
Smile Light Streaks
The colors of the Smile light on the brush handle indicates the charge status level and change depending on how frequently you brush:
- White: no brushing streak detected.
- Teal: from two consecutive 2 minutes (or more) brushings
- Rainbow: from six consecutive 2 minutes (or more) brushings
Your streak is lost if you forget to brush!
Battery level and charge status
The Smile light indicates the battery level and charge status of your toothbrush.
Bluetooth and firmware update
The Smile light blinks in blue when being paired to your smartphone via Bluetooth or while updating its firmware. During this firmware update.