You can personalise the Coached session anytime by making changes in settings. Just click on the settings icon at the top right of your screen as show below:
In the "Settings" page, you will be able to modify your preferences in Coached brushing activity:
- Display brushing movements: choose if you want the toothbrush to appear on the screen
- Display help texts: choose if you want the app to show the zones to be brushed in plain text
- Highlight next zone: choose if you want the app to highlight the next brushing zones before you finish the current one
- Brushing sequences: choose the brushing sequence of the 16 zones (iOS only)
- Make every drop count: choose whether or not you want the app to remind you to turn off the faucet during brushing to save water (iOS only)
- Music: choose if you want music during the brushing session. Once enabled, you can choose music directly from your iTunes library (iOS), Music App (Android) and play it during your session. You can always choose "shuffle" to change the music played during a brushing session.
- Transition sound: you can activate transition sounds to notify you when to switch the brushing area with a sound.