Toothbrush storage containers, brushes and the Colgate® Magikᵀᴹ Connector can become dirty and messy very quickly, so it is important to clean them frequently to prevent a build-up of dust, germs and bacteria that can contaminate your family's toothbrushes.
Keep your Colgate® Magikᵀᴹ Toothbrush and Connector clean by following these simple steps:
- Rinse the toothbrush and connector thoroughly after use. Removing all toothpaste residue and loose debris in which bacteria may hiding in
- Store your toothbrush in an upright position so it can dry quickly, located away from the toilet bowl and sink. This avoids the toothbrush being splashed with water that could contain bacteria from either location
- Regularly open the Connector and rinse inside and allow to dry
- Don't share toothbrushes with anyone, regardless of how well you know him or her. Everyone has different oral bacteria, and you don't want to pass on or share each other's bacteria
- Replace your toothbrush regularly and using one with frayed and worn bristles. Toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 months