If you're setting up a Colgate Connect product for the first time
The Colgate Connect account allows you to keep track of your progress in the Colgate Connect App. You will also be able to:
- Set your preferences (such as language or brushing duration)
- Create multiple profiles
- Access your personal information
- Access your brushing history from any mobile device
To create a Colgate Connect account using the app:
- Start by downloading the Colgate® Connect app.
- You'll be invited to onboard, tap Connect my smart toothbrush.
- Follow the instructions to pair your Colgate product.
- Enter your personal information then tap sign in.
If you're a Colgate Connect user already
If you already have a Colgate Connect product, you can reconnect to your existing Colgate Connect account. You may need to do this if you have changed your phone or tablet, or uninstalled the Colgate App from your device.
To reconnect to your existing Colgate Connect account by completing the following steps:
- Start by downloading the Colgate Connect app.
- Select Log in at the bottom
- Enter your email
You'll receive a link by email. This link must be opened on the device where you're trying to launch Colgate® Connect.