Your Colgate Smart Electronic toothbrush is supplied with an induction charger.
Colgate firmware updates can include energy-saving technologies, so always make sure your device is using the latest version of the firmware.
Recharge the toothbrush
- Connect the charging station to an outlet, place it on a flat surface
- Place the brush on top of the charger
- It will recharge on contact, and the LED will blink
- One minute after the toothbrush is fully charged, the LED goes off
A complete charge takes approximately 12 hours.
Battery level information
From the toothbrush
The LED of the toothbrush indicates the battery level:
- Green: the battery level is higher than 50%
- Yellow: the battery level is between 10% and 50%
- Red: the battery level is under 10%
It's recommended to charge the battery when the LED is red. Use the Colgate Connect Smart Electronic toothbrush with a low level of battery can result in connectivity issues or loss of brushing sessions.
From the App
The Colgate Connect App indicates the battery level:
- Open the Colgate Connect App
- Make sure your toothbrush is paired with your device
- Open the toothbrush settings
- Refer to the battery level section
Storing the toothbrush
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period of time, we recommend the following:
- Charge it to around 50%
- Unplug it from the outlet
- Swich off the toothbrush to avoid additional battery use
- Clean the toothbrush handle and heads
- Place your device in a cool, moisture-free and dark environment
- If you plan to store your device for a long time, charge it to 50% periodically
If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of time, place it on the charger and, as soon as the level of battery charge allows it, pair it with your phone.
Article is closed for comments.