The Challenges section is found in the first sub-tab in the Rewards page.
What are challenges?
Challenges guide you to ensure an optimal and healthy brushing.
There are several categories of challenges, including:
- Rookie smile – initial use of the app
- Active smile – use in-app activities and focus on your brushing sessions
- Healthy smile – use the app functionalities to improve your technique and performance
- Just smile – fun, punctual challenges
All challenges are listed on the Rewards page, grouped by category. To complete a challenge, you need to achieve a mission. To see the kind of missions available, click on the challenge images below each category. The detail of the mission will appear.
To monitor your progress on the completion of a challenge, click on ‘Follow this challenge’. It will be embedded on the application Home page.
Once a challenge is completed, you receive a badge that appears in the Challenges Section.
There are several reasons to complete challenges:
- To make an optimal use of your Colgate Connect toothbrush: challenges are designed to boost your use of the connected toothbrush and its app and as a result, ensure a healthy smile.
- To reach the next Tier: after completing 10 challenges, you will upgrade to the next Tier which will make you earn more Smiles every day.
- To earn Smiles: Challenges are a smart way to earn many Smiles which will give you access to upcoming surprises.