Toothbrush storage containers, brushes and the Colgate® Magikᵀᴹ Connector can become dirty and messy quickly, so it is important to clean them frequently to prevent a build-up of dust, germs and bacteria.
Keep your Colgate® Magikᵀᴹ Toothbrush and Connector clean by following these simple steps:
- Rinse the toothbrush and connector thoroughly after use. Removing all toothpaste residue and debris
- Store your toothbrush in an upright position so it can dry quickly and place it away from the toilet bowl and sink. This avoids the toothbrush being splashed with water that could contain bacteria from either location
- Regularly open the Connector and rinse inside and allow it to dry
- Don't share toothbrushes with anyone.
- Replace your toothbrush regularly. Toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 months
Article is closed for comments.