Learn how to set up your Colgate® Connect M1 toothbrush with your device.
Before you start
To use the Colgate® Connect M1 toothbrush, you must download the Colgate® Connect app on compatible devices.
You must also follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings> Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Also make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
If you have just downloaded the Colgate® Connect app.
Open the app, create your account and select the Connect M1 toothbrush from the menu.
- Select your toothbrush (its name by default is Colgate® Connect M1)
- Your Colgate® Connect M1 toothbrush is now associated with the application.
If you already have an account.
- Select the toothbrush icon at the top left.
- Connect your toothbrush by selecting "Set up my Colgate Connect toothbrush".
- Follow the steps outlined above.
If you can not configure your toothbrush or if you receive an error message.
In some exceptional cases, you may not be able to pair your toothbrush with your device. To solve this problem, you can click here.