Find out when and how to reset your Colgate® Connect M1 toothbrush.
Determine if a reset is needed
The following symptoms may mean that a reset is needed:
- The status LEDs operate incorrectly.
- Your toothbrush does not connect in Bluetooth.
- Your toothbrush does not respond when you try to light it with a battery in good condition.
- Your toothbrush has a detection problem.
Before you reset your toothbrush
Check that the charge level of the battery is sufficient before resetting your toothbrush. A low charge level can lead to unexpected operating problems.
Resetting the Colgate® Connect M1 does not allow:
- To solve a problem caused by the battery.
- Delete the stored brushing sessions.
- Unpair a Bluetooth device.
Reset your toothbrush
- Hold the toothbrush with the head facing down.
- Locate the battery compartment, located on the base.
- Turn the base of the brush anti-clockwise.
- Pull the base of the brush.
- Remove the old battery.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- With the positive pole facing up, replace the battery.