If you're setting up a Colgate Smile product for the first time
The Colgate account allows you to keep track of your progress in the Colgate Apps. You will also be able to:
- Set your preferences (such as language or brushing duration)
- Create multiple profiles
- Access your personal information
- Access your brushing history from your device
To create a Colgate account using the app:
- Start by downloading the Colgate Smile app.
- You'll be invited to onboard, tap Connect my smart toothbrush.
- Follow the instructions to pair your Colgate product.
- Enter your personal information then tap sign in.
If you're a Colgate Smile user already
If you already have a Colgate product, you can reconnect to your existing Colgate account. You may need to do this if you have changed your phone or tablet, or uninstalled the Colgate App from your device.
To reconnect to your existing Colgate account by completing the following steps:
- Start by downloading the Colgate app.
- Select Log in at the bottom
- Enter your email
You'll receive a link by email. This link must be opened on the device where you're trying to launch the Colgate App.