With Colgate Smile, you don’t need to have the app open to enjoy the perks. The Colgate smart toothbrush tracks your progress on or offline because the brush’s handle itself is packed with 3D sensors that know exactly where you are brushing your teeth. It then stores that data between syncs. Just make sure to sync your brush with the app regularly to continue getting the personalized brushing guidance that the app provides.
To synchronize your brushing
- Make sure your Colgate Smile app is paired with your device
- Open the Colgate Smile app and enable the Bluetooth of your device
- When your toothbrush is connected, your offline brushing sessions will be synchronized with the app automatically and recorded in the app
Once your offline brushing sessions are synchronized with the app, you’ll receive a pop-up summarizing the brushing sessions you did offline. You can view all your brushing sessions in the Frequency Chart or on the homepage of the app in “latest brushing session” card.
In the brushing check-up, it indicates the date and time of your offline brushing, the surface coverage and duration.
To get the most out of all that Colgate Smile has to offer, we recommend synchronizing your brush with your app weekly and charging your brush regularly.
To avoid recording irrelevant data when your toothbrush is turned on by inadvertence, your toothbrush will not record:
- For E1: sessions under 10 seconds
- For M1: session under 30 seconds
The E1 toothbrush currently has the ability to store up to 75 offline brushing sessions and M1 up to 50 offline brushing sessions.