Orders can be canceled within 30 minutes from the moment the order is confirmed. After this time, we will have started to process the order and will not be able to cancel it.
There are 3 ways to cancel your order:
1) From the order confirmation email
First find in your inbox the email you received confirming your order.
- At the bottom of this email, click on the “Edit or Cancel Order” link.
- On the following page click on “Cancel Order” and then “Yes, I confirm”
2) From your account page
- From the navigation bar on shop.colgate.com click on the account icon (right upper corner of the page)
- After logging in, go to “My Orders” and click on “Edit or Cancel”
- Then, on the following page click on “Cancel”
- Click “Yes” to cancel your order
- “Your order has been canceled” will appear on your screen and you will receive an email confirming the cancellation
3) From the order status page
- Right after completing your purchase you will be redirected to a page confirming your order.
- On this page, find the section called “Order Actions” which displays 3 actions you can take: Cancel - Edit - Reorder
- Click on “Cancel” and then on “Yes, I confirm”
If you need help, please get in touch with us here.