If you have a hum Smart Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, you will have a charger in the box.
Charging the toothbrush
- Place the charger on a flat surface and connect to an outlet
- Place the brush on top of the charger
- It will recharge on contact, and the LED light pulses white while charging
- The LED light turns off after the toothbrush is fully charged
A full charge takes about 8 hours. We recommend charging the battery when the LED flashes red when you start your brush. Using hum without enough battery can result in connectivity issues or lost recordings of brushing sessions. Leave the charger unplugged between charges.
You can check on the status of the battery level using the hum app:
- Open the hum App
- Make sure your toothbrush is paired with your device
- Open the toothbrush settings
- Check out the battery level section