Connecting your hum toothbrush with your device lets you get the most out of hum.
Before you begin
To connect your hum toothbrush, you’ll need to download the Colgate Connect App on compatible devices. Please make sure that:
- Your device Bluetooth is on
- Your device is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network
- Your hum toothbrush is paired
- You’ve created your Colgate Connect profile
Pairing your hum toothbrush (if not during onboarding)
- Open the App
- In the Home page, tap the toothbrush icon at top left to start the pairing process
- Follow the guide to wake up your toothbrush and a pop-up will appear telling you that a connected toothbrush has been detected
- Click ‘Yes, connect my toothbrush’
- If you and your family members have multiple hum toothbrushes at home, the app may not detect the one you want to use. When you are not able to find yours, tap “blink” in the toothbrush list to make the status light blink
Don’t see your toothbrush?
If your toothbrush is near but not appearing in the list, it may be because:
- It’s in standby mode
- It has low battery
- It is already connected to another device
This typically occurs because the connection just needs to be reset. Try disabling Bluetooth for a few seconds and then turn it back on. Then press the power button of your toothbrush for 10 seconds, deactivate the Bluetooth, or forget the toothbrush on the other device. Your toothbrush should then show up on the list.