To make sure that you have the best brushing experience, it’s highly recommended that you always update your brush with the latest firmware version.
If your firmware update fails for any reason, the status light of your hum toothbrush will light up with a bright and steady green color. It should restart the process by itself, but if your toothbrush failed to update its firmware again, give these steps a try:
- Open the toothbrush menu, select ‘Forget this toothbrush, please!’
- Quit the Colgate Connect app
- Turn the Bluetooth off and on again
- Open the Colgate Connect app
- Pair your hum toothbrush again
- Place your toothbrush on the charger
- Tap 'update' to start the firmware update process
The update may take a few minutes. Keep your toothbrush on the charger and closeby to avoid any interruption.
Article is closed for comments.