When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed.
- Always be careful with a mobile device while brushing to prevent it from slipping or falling.
- hum is water resistant, which means some contact with water is not dangerous. However the toothbrush should not be submerged underwater.
- hum charger is splash proof. Never submerge the charger in water and avoid contact with water.
- Clean the toothbrush handle with a damp cloth.
- Do not touch the main plug with wet hands. Check the cord of your charger regularly for any signs of damage. If you spot any damage, stop using it immediately and contact us.
- Do not modify this product.
- Do not attempt any disassembly or repair, except for battery disposal, as it may cause personal injury or device failure.
- Do not clean toothbrush heads, the toothbrush handle, or the charger in the dishwasher
Article is closed for comments.